Diploma In Real Estate Management / Facilities Management
The Diplomas in Real Estate Management and Facilities Management provide up-skilling and higher level multi-disciplinary skills training to take on extended job scope and responsibilities.
The Diplomas in Real Estate Management and Facilities Management provide up-skilling and higher level multi-disciplinary skills training to take on extended job scope and responsibilities. The courses have been designed to meet the following objectives:
- Serve as progression courses for holders of the SRP-REMMI Certificate in Real Estate Management & Maintenance or equivalent
- Provide formalised certifiable training to upskill and enhance employability
- Provide multi-disciplinary skills training for job enlargement and enrichment.
Both Diplomas comprise of four modules, three of which are common:
|M1: Commercial and Residential RE Development
||M2: Project Management
|M3: Commercial & Residential Real Estate Management
Diploma in Real Estate Management
|M4A: RE Valuation & Investment Appraisal
Diploma in Facilities Management
|M4B: Building Technology & Services (Advanced)
Please click here for a list of course lecturers.
- Applicants are expected to have ‘O’/’N’ Levels (Credits in English and Mathematics) or ESS Workplace Literacy & Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5/6 AND have completed the following qualification:
- SRP-REMMI Certificate in Real Estate Management
- Applicants not meeting the above qualifications may be required to take bridging courses
- Applicants with approved higher-level qualifications working in the industry or associated industries may be exempted in related modules on a case-by-case basis.
|Module Duration||28 hours||Course Duration||112 hours|
|Module Fee||$840||Course Fee||$3,360|